Porter flag

Porter flag

Monday, July 31, 2017

Just another week

Hey y'all!

I can't believe that Luke is growing up so much. Like who would have ever thought that Luke would be getting a job ;) like that little boy with snot always in his nose is finally growing up. I miss him so much.

Where did summer go is the question? It seems like every year summer goes by faster and faster... Sometimes I wish there was a pause button but other times I am grateful that time does fly..

Tell Paula and them that I miss them and I am definitely taking Paula up on that meat loaf. I could really use some good home coking right now. Canned foods get old after a while. 

To answer your questions..

I saw Cortlan (his real name is Carl) yesterday. We worked together for a few hours and had a great conversation. He has had a really tough past few weeks, as have I the last few weeks, so it was nice to be able to talk with someone else and kind of vent in a sense. It was really good to see him though.

I absolutely LOVE the senior couples. THey are pretty much my saving grace while I have been here in the office. They are always spoiling me and just giving me motherly and fatherly advice as if I were their own children.  will do my best to do everything I can for them!

For this past week, I can't say to much has happened. Its just been busy busy busy. I already told you how I talked to my MP about the companion. Sooo I don't know what will happen next. I'll keep you updated.

Love and miss you loads.

Elder Richards

No comments:

Post a Comment