Porter flag

Porter flag

Monday, July 24, 2017

Faith beyond belief!

Hey!

As things for in the field. Things are going great. We had 3 baptisms last Saturday which was amazing. It was the Merlan family. Honestly as they were being baptized and confirmed I gained just so much love for them. Like I just wanted to go up there and squeeze each of them so gosh darn tight!!! And the spirit I felt at their baptism was undeniable. They truly are loved by God and they truly loved God themselves.
 
Something funny is last night we had a training for the new trainers, and Elder Meyer was called as a trainer. Well after the meeting President Hughes gave us some money to go get some food. So we went out to eat and Elder Meyer and I were busting up laughing the whole time. I really enjoy being around him. I'm not sure others like being around us because we are so loud and laughing 24/7, but I really enjoy it. 

I have realized is how much the Lords hand has been in my life, especially in my mission field. I have noticed this especially on my exchanges that I go on with other missionaries. I say this because I was called as an AP young in the mission and I have the opportunity to go on exchanges with much more mature and older missionaries than me often, and they always are expected to learn from me. Well I am not that great in Tagalog, I lack as a teacher, and am overall just not that fantastic of a missionary. But each time I have gone on exchanges, Heavenly Father has filled in all my weaknesses and has helped me help others and have such successful days. You may be thinking why this is so important to me, the reason why is because the last thing I wanted as an AP was for the other missionaries to not take me seriously and the only way through that is by being and living and sharing the message the best way possible. And Heavenly Father has helped me do that during these times.


Love and miss you!!!!!
Elder Richards 

No comments:

Post a Comment