Porter flag

Porter flag

Monday, March 20, 2017

8 Months down!


I can't believe it been 8 months. Were does time go ???
 Another transfer has come and gone and it looks like my comp, Elder Fackrell, is leaving me. My next comp is guess what... another American. His name is Elder Nielsen. He is the old AP so I am excited to see how hard working this guy is. I know we are going to get a lot of work done. I am going to miss the missionaries in this zone so much. I just love them so much. Like I can't put my love for these people into words. Just my heart is so full.

As for my health, I am doing better. I was bed ridden in the morning but then when it came time to work, we gave it all we had and pushed ourselves. Our investigators are doing great, we actually got my first family to church this week so I am beyond excited at the moment.

To answer your questions,
Filipinos love there Bench. I don't know if you are to familiar with that brand but it is big here.

The most inspirational person this week was Elder Uhler. He is the elder from Virginia who I get along great with. The reason why he influenced me so much is because I have seen him become converted in the gospel right before my eyes. This gospel changes people, and when you see it first hand, it makes it that much more personal.

We didn't get to do any service this week sadly besides just being nice to everyone on the street,
I miss and love ya momma. Do you have any more questions by chance??
And don't worry I will send you pictures.
Love you











No comments:

Post a Comment