Porter flag

Porter flag

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Goodbye to Hagonoy!

Hey all,

Well it is official, I am out of Hagonoy. I have been transferred to San Jose Del Monte North. I am so pumped. My new comp is my old district Leader here in Malolos. His name is Elder Fackrell, from Las Vegas. A great guy with such a knowledge for the doctrine so I know I am going to be able to learn a lot. 

Really the Falcons blew it??? What the heck... just when you think it is finally the Falcons time to shine.. shucks..
I'm sure Luke was not happy about that. Next year!!

As for me this week, saying good bye to all my members here in Hagonoy has been a lot tougher than I thought. 
I have come to just love these people and the relationships I have. I almost felt like I was leaving home again. I know me leaving is for the best and will allow me to grow as a person and missionary but it's still hard to say goodbye. It doesn't help that I am not good at saying good byes and hate doing it. 


I got to sleep over at Jordy's (Elder Meyer) house the past 3 days LOL. We have stayed up talking until 
1:00 am each night just laughing. I sure am going to miss him lots. Not many people get the experience of having their cousin on the same mission as them and it's awesome.

I hope everyone has a great week. I am looking forward to new experiences in this new area.

Love ya,

Elder Richards
Rhose and Ricky

Our Zone
Cousin Love (Elder Meyer)


The Zone
Philippine Houses


No comments:

Post a Comment