Porter flag

Porter flag

Monday, February 13, 2017

Be my Valentine's

Hey Y'all.

Wow! It's already another P-day. Where does time go to at times?? Happy Valentine's mom and yes.... I will be your valentine ;) 

It has been a great week in my new area. The area is Minuyan in San Jose Del Monte. It is a ward but I couldn't tell you how because there are not that many members here... but its ok, we plan on adding a good amount in the time I am here. 

Elder Fackrell (My new comp) is such a great guy and missionary. I really look forward to working with him and learning from him. I really just love the man so much and I know how much of a help he will be to me in my progress as a missionary. 

I can tell you, transferring in the Philippines is kind of a joke. Since there are really no cars here you have to try and cram all your stuff on a jeepnie and hope for the best. It truly is a pain and makes me not want to transfer ever again, or else just take the clothes on my back with me. Although even with riding with my knees in my chest, shoulder to shoulder, two suitcases a backpack and with another person, I did survive.

I am sorry I don't have to many updates on my area since I am so new, but I can tell you we have some great progression going at the moment. I have met an awesome member here who takes such good care us. Her name is Nanay mimi, and she lives underneath us. She is a member in our ward and such a homie (sorry I can't think of any other way to describe her). She cooks lunch for us everyday and such a funny old lady with all her comments. I am looking forward to getting to know her better.

I love you all and hope you have a great week and have a great Valentines Day!


Elder Richards 

Pic 1: Me and my comp on the right. He is a funny guy.
Pic 2: The view from my apartment.
Pic 3: Our CSP. We were building a house for a less active.
















No comments:

Post a Comment