Porter flag

Porter flag

Monday, December 12, 2016

It was a Beautiful White Christmas Saturday!

Hey All! Well this week has been jam packed with a little bit of everything. 

I guess I will start with the White Christmas baptism. Let me first say that it was amazing to see 18 people baptized at once. As full time missionaries we had the opportunity to see the baptismal candidates a song. While we were up singing and I was looking at all these candidates dressed in white, I felt the Spirit. It was a confirmation of the work we were doing was right. My district did awesome at White Christmas. Of the 18 baptism, my district alone had 11 of them. And there were 3 districts present at the baptism. 

Now for a little bit of unhappy news. Rowena was not baptized on Saturday. They weren't able to get married in time before. This was heartbreaking to me at the time, but I guess everything happens for a reason. I am just going to keep telling myself that. For a little bit of happy news. We did have 1 baptism. Her name is Jane, and she is the niece of one of RC's. (Recent convert).  It was amazing to have a baptism, but hot darn I wish everything would have worked out in time with Rowena. I guess another Saturday will do. 

Outside of that we have been jam packed going every where during December. I don't mind being busy. Better busy than having nothing. I miss you all so much and hope everyone has a great week. 
2 weeks till Christmas!!! 

The White Christmas Group


Cute Jane

Day of Service
In the Christmas Spirit

How cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment