Porter flag

Porter flag

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

I love to see the Temple

First of all, hot darn that poor car of mine.. I mean yours ;) I can feel for that teenager, its always the hardest conversation to have saying you wrecked the car. At least I never wrecked your car ;) LOL


I honestly can't believe that Joey is already home from his mission. I still remember him giving me drives to school and him giving his Farewell talk. Just reminds me how fast time does go. 

As for me right now I am doing alright. I still do really enjoy being with me comp. He sure has took a big burden off my shoulders. President Hughes is having me and my comp basically go around the mission each day and work with other missionaries to push them. So I don't spend to much time in my own area. I am pretty much on the run 24/7 going places to work with others.

The best thing about the week I would have to say would be being with Elder Uhler. Me and that guy have really just hit it off and I just freaking love him. I was able to go down to the temple with him and Jord today and it just has been so refreshing and much needed. Honestly the comfort and peace at the temple is real.
The hardest thing this week would have to be, eating consistently. I am getting so out of shape and it is really killing me. I just don't know what to do to control my eating. I still have the appetite of what I used to have but I don't do nearly as much working out. So any advice in that category? I know you been doing so well so if you don't mind sharing the secret ;)

And if you are sending a package, I would love some pills that would give me a six pack ;) jk

Love and miss you all!

Elder Richards








No comments:

Post a Comment