Porter flag

Porter flag

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Happy Birthday to my Companion

No group email this week. Below is part of an email to his parents.


This week was one of the hardest weeks I've had. For many reasons but Satan was just working on me hard. I remember how down I was this week and was just quite frankly just sad I was. It came to the point where I didn't know what to really do. I sat down and said a prayer. Then all the sudden my teacher Brother Antolin came over to me a little while after a gave me a compliment on my teaching. Was it that big of a deal? No, but it was exactly what I needed to hear to make me feel better and endure.

Jordy is good, he is kicking butt at DL. He loves people so much and I can always learn from that.



A party for Elder Peterson.

No comments:

Post a Comment